Wednesday, September 7, 2011

you say its your birthday (enter guitar riff here) its my birthday too lol

being forty has been easy, in a very unusual way. i'm thankful for that :)
while i was forty...

  1. i survived raising teenagers
  2. i helped take care of my granny till the last beat of her heart
  3. i taught my grandson how to roll his tongue (we are currently working on whistling lol)
  4. i traveled to the most amazing places
  5. i seen whales
  6. i petted a baby tiger
  7. i raced go karts
  8. got chased by canadian geese IN canada 
  9. i went to another country
  10. i sent messages to the universe
  11. i took my grandson to the library
  12. i used some yogurt and avocado's and my older sister and i had home made facials :)
  13. i walked in the park LOTS
  14. i stopped taking my big camera EVERY WHERE (and replaced it with my iphone lol)
  15. i started meditating regularly
  16. i painted my bathroom "sunshine yellow"
  17. i've been preparing myself for a burning - one of old journals (my way of letting go)
  18. i seen some live music (how casual did THAT sound... I FREAKIN' seen U2 -epic)
  19. i completed LOTS of projects (am the queen of starting things lol)
  20. i walked barefoot on LOTS of beaches
  21. i still sing too loud while "listening" to the radio
  22. i still play my air guitar flawlessly!
  23. i still dance around my house
  24. i still laugh till i cry
  25. i still snort when i laugh
  26. i still squeal when i'm startled
  27. i still giggle at inappropriate things lol
  28. i still break out into song
  29. i still worry
  30. i still tease and joke and make fun
  31. i still dream in color
  32. i still scribble down notes on random pieces of paper
  33. i still cry when i watch certain movies
  34. i still believe in all the little things
  35. i still tremble when i get so excited
  36. i still want to take photography classes
  37. i still count my blessings regularly
  38. i still smile at strangers
  39. i still love carrot cake
  40. i still miss my dad something terrible on my birthday 


last year i made a list of things to do. i think for it being my first list, i didn't do to shabby. i have had an amazing year. filled with all sorts of peeks and valleys. i am SUCH a virgo - i was studying my list thinking WTH, i didn't MAKE BREAD! lol its all good though, right. 

so i need to come up with another list of things to do while being 41. that may or may not happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment