Wednesday, March 27, 2013

today

i watched this about a year ago when i signed up for a self love e-course. i became a fan of brene brown right then and there. so i liked her facebook page and from time to time inspiration will pop up on my "news feed". today i'm reading "The Gift of Imperfection", taking notes in my notebook and writing quotes on post it's...


this self examination started in february 2010. i bought a used camera and began seeing my world through a lens. i created a blog and made a video. 365 days of my life recorded-i danced as though no one was looking. watching the video is like rereading my journal but to tom petty which is so much more cooler lol.

i've been looking at me- evaluating, taking inventory...




i'm trying it again, this time attempting to see me in different perspectives, through other peoples eyes. i've went so far as to ask three different coworkers a question. i wasn't sure i was ready to hear the answers, and to be honest i was a little (lot) scared.

"what behavior's do i exhibit when i'm uncertain?"

  • the first person said "mon shut the door. whats going on?" after a short conversation he answered "you get flighty and then you organize".
  • the second person said "you are usually very logical but when your uncertain you become more emotionally driven."
  • the third person said "you become more withdrawn."

i took all of their answers seriously. i continue my journey of being me, attempting to live a life with my whole heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment