Friday, September 6, 2013

settling into grey

a year ago i made a decision to stop covering my grey. i struggled with the thought of not EVER coloring it again so i committed to one year. for now, i am keeping it... trying to get comfortable with the white strands that mingle in the dark. i never would have guessed such a simple choice could influence me so profoundly. becoming more realistic. settling into my roots and with that finding my wings. unmasking and leaning into moments...

42 has been the year of getting comfortable with the changes that are inevitable- filling the quiet hope that resonates in my heart. my dad was right, being in your forties is WAY better than being in my thirties :) i spent the year with my tribe. my cup is full. my heart bursting with gratitude.


42nd Chapter from Monybean on Vimeo.

i have a feeling 43 will be the chapter of the quest... strategizing a trip to australia with my side kick the kimpossible. i am beyond excited. my mantra has been "guilty pleasures without the guilt." enjoying the moments because who knows how long it will last...

today i am simply enjoying the very last day of 42.

No comments:

Post a Comment