Thursday, September 6, 2012

41 things

captains log
day 15,340.
is it just me or is that a whole lot of stinkin' days!
during the last 365 days...

41 things being forty one
  1. foo fighters concert (had a ball)
  2. watched Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band (peter framton looked so much cuter when i was a kid)
  3. cut 6" off my hair
  4. tried fake eye lashes (may do this again)
  5. made smoothies for breakfast (small addition)
  6. hula hooped in public places (have yet to get arrested)
  7. bounced on a hotel bed (stinkin' hilarious)
  8. laughed till i cried (on more than 10 occasions)
  9. blew bubbles with my grandson (yup its still fun)
  10. ate at panda express (i love their fridges and all the colorful vegies)
  11. bought my first apple computer (it was a love/hate relationship for a while there)
  12. got my first ipad that was a gift from my boys (i have great boys)
  13. dropped my iphone in water (not on purpose, and there was lots of cuss words after)
  14. took my dog to a groomer (trying to get him in that kennel was tricky)
  15. got a massage (need to do this way more often)
  16. didn't eat meat for a week (decided i could never be a vegan)
  17. got brand new furniture (this was a first time thing for me)
  18. went on a blind date
  19. caught up with an old friend who i hadn't seen or talked to in nearly 20 years
  20. used organic soaps
  21. made my own bath salts
  22. ate salads in a jar (i have a slight addiction to mason jars)
  23. fell in love with my camera again (i can feel a 365 coming on again)
  24. took some on line courses
  25. bought crystals from australia because it made me happy
  26. completed a 30 days of yoga class
  27. recycled more and bought less
  28. went to my first cousins funeral (love you bubba)
  29. read books on my ipad (love my ipad)
  30. printed my first photo on canvas
  31. attempted to stand on my head (which hasn't been done in a couple of decades!)
  32. started using light room to edit my photos
  33. started shooting pictures in RAW
  34. flew first class (doesn't suck. not even a little)
  35. spent the night in coalville (so much fun)
  36. went to a music festival with VIP tickets (had a blast)
  37. had lasik surgery done because i didn't want to wear bifocals (still healing)
  38. fell in love with smash books (yeah i have a thing for paper)
  39. got lost in oregon three days in a row (i can get lost with GPS. i'm gifted like that)
  40. ate at joes crab shack for the first time ever (holy goodness, tasty tasty tasty)
  41. started thinking about making a list of things i want to do before i'm FIFTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment