Sunday, September 6, 2015

wrapping up chapter 44

this year has been... i'm not gonna lie, forty four was rough. you know how some years are just easier than others? thats how i'm categorizing this year.

last day of 44... my morning looked like this :)

the entire year looked like this...


some highlights:
  • kept a secret named Malina and surprised her momma. 
  • two of my dearest friends got married (not to each other, to their own prince charming) and started their happily ever after.
  • hunted down the "right" color of red shoe
  • heard my grandson tell one of his friends "yeah, my mema is an artist".
  • gained 15 pounds and loved myself anyway :)
  • altered my first book into an art journal
  • fell in love with watercolor
  • expanded my art supplies
  • broke a tooth
  • started using reusable sandwich bags
  • found a new intention and got back on my yoga mat
  • joined a wine club
  • spent a few months dropping and breaking stuff (not on purpose)
  • currently keeping my mothers day orchids alive
  • acquired a new definition of NOT being in control
  • made peace with the fact there are many versions of happily ever after
  • realizing the difference between hopeless and helpless and breathing through it
  • did my very best supporting my loved ones through heartache
  • went to a train concert with my niece and TOUCHED my first famous person 
i was recently asked why i blog, and take selfies. my answer, this is my story and the selfies are all about me participating in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment